Rob’s Dyno provides you with the ultimate in power, performance & service
When you purchase a new motorcycle, your engine’s computer is already tuned to work with the components that came with it. But when you modify or change those factory parts, your engine is no longer optimized; the computer map is no longer calibrated to the component(s) on your bike, and you need a new map. This is what dyno testing is all about. If your motorcycle has a new exhaust system, high-performance air filter, or other more exotic engine modifications, you will greatly benefit from having fuel delivery and ignition timing that matches the engine’s new characteristics. Rob’s Dyno employs the most cutting-edge technology available to do just that. By measuring torque, horsepower, engine RPM and the air/fuel ratio for your motorcycle, Rob creates custom air/fuel and ignition maps that will match your motorcycle’s engine configuration. While many aftermarket electronic fuel injection (EFI) controllers come with a “base” fuel map for your year, make and model of bike, no two engines are alike, and power tuning with the engine under load on a dynamometer is the only way to ensure optimum performance. Dyno tuning your motorcycle will offer smoother running, better roll-on acceleration, more power and additional fuel efficiency. Rob’s Dyno specializes in tuning and modifying Dynojet’s Power Commander (all models), the Screamin’ Eagle Super Tuner, Harley-Davidson’s Race Tuner and Direct Link EFI Systems.
there are many benefits to working with rob's dyno:
- New state-of-the-art, advanced tuning facility with a Dynostar Model 70 that can absorb 623 horsepower
- Noise-cancellation dyno room with cutting-edge computer software to modify motorcycle EFI control units
- Portable Dynojet 250i and mobile tuning center for “on location” events
- Certifications for tuning Dynojet’s Power Commander, Direct Link and Daytona Sensor
- Top-notch sales, service and installation of aftermarket performance parts and accessories
- Relationship with 6 Harley-Davidson dealers in New England, and dozens of aftermarket shops
- Rob’s Dyno Service only does fuel injection and carburetion. So you get the service and know-how of a specialist
Baseline Dynamometer Run: $75
Checks for air/fuel ratio, torque and horsepower for your current engine configuration. In addition, recommendations for engine performance enhancements are provided.
Custom EFI Fuel Maps: $250 & Up
Includes installation of tuning products and required dyno runs as needed. All fuel maps are guaranteed for 1 year. Any changes to the engine will be remapped for half the initial cost.
Carburetor Adjustments: $120/Hour
Includes additional dyno runs as required.
Corporate Performance Testing
Rob’s Dyno Service has the equipment and the technology to conduct testing and verification of performance for aftermarket products. Please call for costs.